Intex Aqua Power Plus Root:- Before rooting your smartphone you should know every detail regarding the process. The word rooting derives from “root” known as the most powerful administrative user in linux operating system. That users has the access to change everything including codes and how the hardware works, same as that users once you rooted the phone you will gain access like the root user. Well this process can make miracles or it can be hazardous to your phone depends on the codes and app you use. Make sure you check the authenticity of the app and codes before applying or installing.
A bit about Intex Aqua Power Plus before rooting
Display: 5.0 inch IPS LCD (720 x 1280 Resolution)
Launched: April 2015
Operating System: Android 5.0 Lollipop
Processor: 1.3 Ghz Quad Core
Internal Space: 512 MB
Battery : 4000 mAh (Upto 24.4 Hours Talktime)
How to Root Intex Aqua Power Plus
Currently there are two ways to root your Intex Aqua Power Plus device which is given below:-
The first step towards rooting your smartphone is to activate debugging mode in your smartphone. To activate just go to SETTINGS -> About -> and tap Build Number 7 Times to activate developer option.
Once developer option is activated just go one step back and click on DEVELOPER OPTION -> DEBUGGING MODE. Now comes the second part which is rooting your smartphone:-
1) Installing and Using Kingroot App
- Install kingroot app “http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk”.
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Now the app will begin to install, once installed open it and tap on button ONE CLICK ROOT.
- Once the process is finished your phone will be rooted. Be patient during the period of root because some can take upto 30 minutes to root and make sure your phone does not disconnect from internet during rooting.
2) Through SRSRoot Software
The second method to root is quite bothersome and you need usb cable and computer to root.
- Go to the following website “http://www.srsroot.com/” and install the software on your computer by clicking on download tab given at top of the page.
- Once installed open software and connect your smartphone via USB Cable.
- Make sure you enable USB DEBUGGING before continuing.
- Now click on ROOT DEVICE button on top left corner to start rooting device.
How to Unroot Intex Aqua Power Plus
Make sure you unroot your smartphone when giving it to customer care or selling your smartphone to someone because rooted phone are not accepted by customer agent and since your smartphone is rooted you might miss valuable software update which were available before rooting smartphone. That’s right rooting disables the automatic software or OTA updates.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download the Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Impactor System Unroot App
- Go to play store and download the app “Impactor System Unroot”.
- Open menu settings, tap on Unroot and then tap on go button given at bottom right side of the page.
Currently the impactor system app is in beta stage but shortly the developers will implement more smartphone function to unroot devices.
For more information on Root and Unroot Intex Aqua Power Plus stay updated to this website.