InFocus M808 Root:- Why i need to root my phone? Is rooting is really necessary for my phone now? these two question are need to be think carefully before rooting your smartphone because various problem that required rooting will be fixed via apps and tweaks so void your warranty of your smartphone and take risk to root your device but if you are installing firmware or overclocking your processor you need to root your device first.
A bit about InFocus M808 before rooting
Display: 5.2 inch IPS HD (1080 x 1920 Resolution)
Launched: July 2015
Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
Processor: 1.3 Ghz Octa Core
Internal Space: 16 GB
Battery Life: 2450 mAh (Upto 17.4 Hours Talktime)
How to Root InFocus M808
Currently there are two ways to root your InFocus M808 device which are given below:-
Requirement Before Rooting
- The first and foremost method before rooting smartphone is to enable USB DEBUGGING.
- Make sure your smartphone is at least 50% before rooting smartphone.
1) Kingroot App
- Download and install the app through url (http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk)
- During installation a pop-up message will be appeared which required your permission to download so a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED.
- On that message tap on SETTINGS and tick on option UNKNOWN SOURCE.
- Now you can install the app once installed open it and tap on option ONE CLICK ROOT.
2) Through iRoot App
- Download the iroot app “http://www.iroot.com/iroot-apk”.
- Install and open the app skip the intro and tap on ROOT NOW button.
3) Through SRSRoot Software
The third method to root is quite and you need usb cable and computer to root.
- Go to the following website “http://www.srsroot.com/” and install the software on your computer by clicking on download tab given at top of the page.
- Once installed open software and connect your smartphone via USB Cable.
- Make sure you enable USB DEBUGGING before continuing.
- Now click on ROOT DEVICE button on top left corner to start rooting device.
How to Unroot InFocus M808
Rooted smartphone might pose the problem of warranty issue and in future you will not receive any android software update via OTA. If you wish both of the feature back in your smartphone just unroot your smartphone via method given below:-
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download the Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Impactor System Unroot App
- Go to play store and download the app Impactor System Unroot.
- Now open the app and click on ROOT CHECK then on new window click on UNROOT button.
- Now click on yellow button to unroot device.
It is a wise exercise to check your smartphone is rooted or not. In order to check your smartphone is rooted install and run Root Unchecker App.
For more information on Root and Unroot InFocus M808 stay updated to this website.