iBall Andi 4Di Root:- Rooting is the direct way to granting access of operating system files and folder and also let users to access or change those files. After rooting user can install various customize apps on system create by themselves or developers across the world but be aware during installation of those files because some prankster making apps which might delete your operating system files. So let’s take a look at how you can root your smartphone.
A bit about iBall Andi 4Di before rooting
Display: 4.0 inch IPS LCD (480 x 800 Resolution)
Launched: July 2013
Operating System: Android v4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
Processor: 1.0 Ghz Cortex A9
Internal Space: 150 MB
Battery : 1700 mAh (Upto 9.3 Hours Talktime)
How to Root iBall Andi 4Di
Currently there are three ways to root your iBall Andi 4Di device which is given below:-
The first step towards rooting your smartphone is to activate debugging mode in your smartphone. To activate just go to SETTINGS -> About -> and tap Build Number 7 Times to activate developer option.
Once developer option is activated just go one step back and click on DEVELOPER OPTION -> DEBUGGING MODE. Now comes the second part which is rooting your smartphone:-
1) Installing and Using Kingroot App
- Install kingroot app “http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk”.
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Now the app will begin to install, once installed open it and tap on button ONE CLICK ROOT.
- Once the process is finished your phone will be rooted. Be patient during the period of root because some can take upto 30 minutes to root and make sure your phone does not disconnect from internet during rooting.
2) Through iRoot App
- Download and install iroot app “http://www.iroot.com/iroot-apk”.
- Once installed open the app, skip intro and tap on ROOT NOW button.
3) Through SRSRoot Software
The second method to root is quite bothersome and you need usb cable and computer to root.
- Go to the following website “http://www.srsroot.com/” and install the software on your computer by clicking on download tab given at top of the page.
- Once installed open software and connect your smartphone via USB Cable.
- Make sure you enable USB DEBUGGING before continuing.
- Now click on ROOT DEVICE button on top left corner to start rooting device.
How to Unroot iBall Andi 4Di
Make sure you unroot your smartphone when giving it to customer care or selling your smartphone to someone because rooted phone are not accepted by customer agent and since your smartphone is rooted you might miss valuable software update which were available before rooting smartphone. That’s right rooting disables the automatic software or OTA updates.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download the Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Impactor System Unroot App
- Go to play store and download the app “Impactor System Unroot”.
- Open menu settings, tap on Unroot and then tap on go button given at bottom right side of the page.
Using Es File Explorer
- Go to play store and download the app ES File Explorer on your Internal Storage
- Once installed open the app and click on MENU mentioned on top left side of the page.
- Now tap on Tools and then turn on ROOT EXPLORER.
- After turn on Root Explorer go back to the app dashboard and go back to destination “/”.
- Now go to folder SYSTEM -> BIN and delete file SU.
- Then go back to another folder SYSTEM -> XBIN and delete file SU.
- Now go back to folder SYSTEM -> APP and then remove SUPERUSER.APK file.
- Once the files are deleted reboot your phone, congrats your phone is unroot.
Currently the impactor system app is in beta stage but shortly the developers will implement more smartphone function to unroot devices.
For more information on Root and Unroot iBall Andi 4Di stay updated to this website.