Huawei P20 lite Root:- The concept of rooting is slowly decreasing its value due to the extras tight security provided by the operating system. In the latest version of operating system rooting a phone seems to be quite tougher than usual and at the same time quite frustrating. Many rooting developers leave the ground after the marshmallow update but the are many android developers who are still leading the era of rooting and they managed to achieved the phone systemless-ly which means you don’t need to update your phone system files in order to root phone but the process of rooting phone is quite frustrating and required various steps be-forehead. If you want to root your phone systemless-ly then try Magisk App or go through the step by step instructions given below:-
A bit about Huawei P20 lite before rooting
Display: 5.84 inch IPS LCD (1080 x 2280 Resolution)
Launched: March 2018
Operating System: Android 8.0 Oreo
Processor: 2.36 Ghz Octa Core
Internal Space: 64 GB
Battery : 3000 mAh Li-Po (Upto 14.2 hours of Talktime)
How to Root Huawei P20 lite
Rooting helps a lot of users to increase the performance of mobile phone and also change part of how your phone reacts on certain command which is why rooting a phone are famous and well known topic worldwide. As we discussed above the application method is by far the easiest way but with application i am providing software solution to root your phone which means you can root your phone with or without computer.
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Using Kingroot App
- Download and Install kingroot app by following the link (http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk).
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Now the app will begin to install, once installed open it and tap on button ONE CLICK ROOT.
- Once the process is finished your phone will be rooted. Be patient during the period of root because some can take upto 30 minutes to root and make sure your phone does not disconnect from internet during rooting.
2) Through SRSRoot Software
The third method to root is quite bothersome and you need usb cable and computer to root.
- Go to the following website “http://www.srsroot.com/” and install the software on your computer by clicking on download tab given at top of the page.
- Once installed open software and connect your smartphone via USB Cable.
- Make sure you enable USB DEBUGGING before continuing.
- Now click on ROOT DEVICE button on top left corner to start rooting device.
If you are looking for more apps like Kingoroot then try these out – Framaroot and Towelroot. The method of installing each app will be the same.
How to Unroot Huawei P20 lite
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Es File Explorer
- Go to play store and download the app ES File Explorer on your Internal Storage
- Once installed open the app and click on MENU mentioned on top left side of the page.
- Now tap on Tools and then turn on ROOT EXPLORER.
- After turn on Root Explorer go back to the app dashboard and go back to destination “/”.
- Now go to folder SYSTEM -> BIN and delete file SU.
- Then go back to another folder SYSTEM -> XBIN and delete file SU.
- Now go back to folder SYSTEM -> APP and then remove SUPERUSER.APK file.
- Once the files are deleted reboot your phone, congrats your phone is unroot.
For more information on how to Root and Unroot Huawei P20 lite stay updated with this website.