Huawei MediaPad M3 Root:- Back in the days rooting is a very complicated task to perform and many users paid to root their phone because to root a phone you need to unlock bootloader and through SDK software type certain command to bypass the security. Currently, you need to install an app and with one click of the button and your phone will begin to root but to root a phone using application internet is needed. Once you press the root button while connecting to the internet your phone will be connected to the companies server to automatically download the file based on your operating system and within few minutes your phone will be rooted. The process of unrooting is also the same you need to remove the file installed by the software on your computer. If in any case software cannot uninstall the root from your phone you need to install a fresh copy of your ROM in order to unroot.
A bit about Huawei MediaPad M3 before rooting
Display: 8.4 inch IPS LCD (1600 x 2560 Resolution)
Launched: September 2016
Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Processor: 2.3 GHz Octa-Core
Internal Space: 32 GB
Battery: 5100 mAh Li-Po (Up to 15.1 hours of Talktime)
How to Root Huawei MediaPad M3
Rooting helps a lot of users to increase the performance of the mobile phone and also change part of how your phone reacts on certain command which is why rooting a phone is a famous and well-known topic worldwide. As we discussed above the application method is by far the easiest way but along with an application, I am providing the software solution to root your phone which means you can root your phone with or without a computer.
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Using Kingroot App
- Download and Install kingroot apk file by following the link (http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk).
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installation, the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Now the app will begin to install, once installed open it and tap on button ONE CLICK ROOT.
- Once the process is finished your phone will be rooted. Be patient during the period of root because some can take up to 30 minutes to root and make sure your phone does not disconnect from the internet during rooting.
2) Through Wondershare Tunesgo
The second method to root a phone is quite bothersome because in this method you will need a USB cable and computer to root your smartphone.
- The first step is to Unlock Developer Option and enter USB DEBUGGING Mode.
- Once you activated the USB DEBUGGING download and install the software Wondershare Tunesgo on your computer.
- Once Installed open the software and click on TOOLBOX given at the top right side of the page.
- On Toolbox Page locate the section OTHER TOOLS and click on button ONE-CLICK ROOT.
- Once you click on ONE-CLICK ROOT a pop-up message click on blue button ROOT. It might take up to 15 minutes to root your smartphone.
If you are looking for more apps like Kingoroot then try these out – Framaroot and Towelroot. The method of installing each app will be the same.
How to Unroot Huawei MediaPad M3
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Open Application and then go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Es File Explorer
- Go to play store and download the app ES File Explorer on your Internal Storage
- Once installed open the app and click on MENU mentioned on the top left side of the page.
- Now tap on Tools and then turn on ROOT EXPLORER.
- After turn on Root Explorer go back to the app dashboard and go back to destination “/”.
- Now go to folder SYSTEM -> BIN and delete file SU.
- Then go back to another folder SYSTEM -> XBIN and delete file SU.
- Now go back to folder SYSTEM -> APP and then remove the SUPERUSER.APK file.
- Once the files are deleted reboot your phone, congrats your phone is unrooted.
For more information on Root and Unroot Huawei MediaPad M3 stay updated with this website.