Huawei Ascend XT Root:-It is easy to root a phone in early days but since the marshmallow operating system has been released rooting a phone has become tougher and tougher as the new security patch and update has been released by the developers on OTA. If your phone operating system is android lollipop or lower then you can root your phone with application such as framaroot but if your phone operating marshmallow and higher then there are only few apps that can root your phone. The first application to root your phone after marshmallow is kingo and magisk. These two are the recommended app that you should consider before choosing any other application out there.
A bit about Huawei Ascend XT before rooting
Display: 6.0 inch HD (720 x 1280 Resolution)
Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Processor: 1.5 Ghz Octa Core
Internal Space: 16 GB
Battery : 3000 mAh Li-Ion (Upto 15.0 hours of Talktime)
How to Root Huawei Ascend XT
Rooting helps a lot of users to increase the performance of mobile phone and also change part of how your phone reacts on certain command which is why rooting a phone are famous and well known topic worldwide. As we discussed above the application method is by far the easiest way but with application i am providing software solution to root your phone which means you can root your phone with or without computer.
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Using Kingroot App
- Download and Install kingroot app by following the link (http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk).
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Now the app will begin to install, once installed open it and tap on button ONE CLICK ROOT.
- Once the process is finished your phone will be rooted. Be patient during the period of root because some can take upto 30 minutes to root and make sure your phone does not disconnect from internet during rooting.
2) Through Wondershare Tunesgo
The second method to root a phone is quite bothersome because in this method you will need a usb cable and computer to root your smartphone.
- First step is to Unlock Developer Option and enter USB DEBUGGING Mode.
- Once you activated the USB DEBUGGING download and install the software Wondershare Tunesgo on your computer.
- Once Installed open the software and click on TOOLBOX given at top right side of the page.
- On Toolbox Page locate the section OTHER TOOLS and click on button ONE-CLICK ROOT.
- Once you click on ONE-CLICK ROOT a pop-up message click on blue button ROOT. It might take upto 15 minutes to root your smartphone.
If you are looking for more apps like Kingoroot then try these out – Framaroot and Towelroot. The method of installing each app will be the same.
How to Unroot Huawei Ascend XT
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Es File Explorer
- Go to play store and download the app ES File Explorer on your Internal Storage
- Once installed open the app and click on MENU mentioned on top left side of the page.
- Now tap on Tools and then turn on ROOT EXPLORER.
- After turn on Root Explorer go back to the app dashboard and go back to destination “/”.
- Now go to folder SYSTEM -> BIN and delete file SU.
- Then go back to another folder SYSTEM -> XBIN and delete file SU.
- Now go back to folder SYSTEM -> APP and then remove SUPERUSER.APK file.
- Once the files are deleted reboot your phone, congrats your phone is unroot.
For more information on how to Root and Unroot Huawei Ascend XT stay updated with this website.