Also Known as – HTC One E9 plus (A55)
HTC One E9+ Root:- Currently rooting is one of the easiest processes in the list of an Android Solution but various users hesitate to root their phone and their hesitation is necessary too because rooting a phone involved lot of risk too and one of the major risks of rooting is the breach of your privacy. However, if you are being careful enough you did not have to deal with such misfortune and avoiding these type of risks are easy too you just need to install the application from trusted sources and you are good to go. To make yourself feel extra secure take an entire backup of your internal phone data and store it on your computer or cloud storage server using custom recovery software such as TWRP. Now let’s follow the procedure on how to root and unroot your HTC phone.
A bit about HTC One E9+ before rooting
Display: 5.5 inch LCD (1440 x 2560 Resolution)
Launched: March 2015
Operating System: Android v5.0 Lollipop
Processor: 2.0 GHz Octa-Core
Internal Space: 32 GB
Battery: 2800 mAh Li-Po (Up to 13.2 hours of Talktime)
How to Root HTC One E9+
Rooting helps a lot of users to increase the performance of the mobile phone and also change part of how your phone reacts on certain command which is why rooting a phone is a famous and well-known topic worldwide. As we discussed above the application method is by far the easiest way but along with an application, I am providing the software solution to root your phone which means you can root your phone with or without a computer.
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Through Framaroot App
- Go to the following URL “https://framaroot-app.com/” and install the app.
- Before installation, the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Open the app after installation and on select an option to execute choose INSTALL SUPERSU.
- On Select an Exploit tap on BOROMIR.
- This might result in two option first one is Exploit successful means your smartphone is rooted and second option is Your device seems not vulnerable to exploit which means this smartphone is highly protected by the developer that’s why it can’t be rooted.
2) Through Wondershare Tunesgo
The second method to root a phone is quite bothersome because in this method you will need a USB cable and computer to root your smartphone.
- Go to your smartphone settings and Unlock Developer Option and enter USB DEBUGGING Mode.
- Once you activated the USB DEBUGGING download and install the software Wondershare Tunesgo on your computer.
- Once Installed open the software and click on TOOLBOX given at the top right side of the page.
- On Toolbox Page locate the section OTHER TOOLS and click on button ONE-CLICK ROOT.
- Once you click on ONE-CLICK ROOT a pop-up message click on blue button ROOT. It might take up to 15 minutes to root your smartphone.
If you are looking for more apps like Framaroot then try these out – Kingoroot and Towelroot. The method of installing each app will be the same.
How to Unroot HTC One E9+
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Open Application and then go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Es File Explorer
- Go to play store and download the app ES File Explorer on your Internal Storage
- Once installed open the app and click on MENU mentioned on the top left side of the page.
- Now tap on Tools and then turn on ROOT EXPLORER.
- After turn on Root Explorer go back to the app dashboard and go back to destination “/”.
- Now go to folder SYSTEM -> BIN and delete file SU.
- Then go back to another folder SYSTEM -> XBIN and delete file SU.
- Now go back to folder SYSTEM -> APP and then remove the SUPERUSER.APK file.
- Once the files are deleted reboot your phone, congrats your phone is unrooted.
For more information on Root and Unroot HTC One E9+ stay updated with this website.