HTC Desire Z A7272 Root:- Rooting is a way to access administrative rights in your phone which gives you the authority to manage or edit your operating system files and folders. Unlike Windows, you cannot access the operating system files in your android phone or cannot install any files that partially or majorly affect your OS files because of manufacturers developers fears that the user’s privacy security will be compromised under these conditions and its true your phone is more vulnerable to online attack if it’s rooted. Despite knowing the facts and risk of rooted phone many users are rooting their phone and enjoying customize OS for long. If you are aware of the risk and continue to root your phone then follow the step by step guide given below don’t worry if rooting does not work for you we are providing information on how to unroot your phone as well.
A bit about HTC Desire Z A7272 before rooting
Display: 3.7 inch Super LCD (480 x 800 Resolution)
Operating System: Android v2.3 Gingerbread
Processor: 800 MHz Single Core
Internal Space: 1 GB
Battery: 1300 mAh Li-Ion (Up to 7.0 hours of Talktime)
How to Root HTC Desire Z A7272
Rooting helps a lot of users to increase the performance of the mobile phone and also change part of how your phone reacts on certain command which is why rooting a phone is a famous and well-known topic worldwide. As we discussed above the application method is by far the easiest way but along with an application, I am providing the software solution to root your phone which means you can root your phone with or without a computer.
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Through Framaroot App
- Go to the following URL “https://framaroot-app.com/” and install the app.
- Before installation, the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Open the app after installation and on select an option to execute choose INSTALL SUPERSU.
- On Select an Exploit tap on BOROMIR.
- This might result in two option first one is Exploit successful means your smartphone is rooted and second option is Your device seems not vulnerable to exploit which means this smartphone is highly protected by the developer that’s why it can’t be rooted.
2) Through SRSRoot Software
The third method to root is quite bothersome and you need USB cable and computer to root.
- Go to the following website “http://www.srsroot.com/” and install the software on your computer by clicking on download tab given at top of the page.
- Once installed open software and connect your smartphone via USB Cable.
- Make sure you enable USB DEBUGGING before continuing.
- Now click on ROOT DEVICE button on the top left corner to start rooting device.
If you are looking for more apps like Framaroot then try these out – Kingoroot and Towelroot. The method of installing each app will be the same.
How to Unroot HTC Desire Z A7272
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Open Application and then go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Es File Explorer
- Go to play store and download the app ES File Explorer on your Internal Storage
- Once installed open the app and click on MENU mentioned on the top left side of the page.
- Now tap on Tools and then turn on ROOT EXPLORER.
- After turn on Root Explorer go back to the app dashboard and go back to destination “/”.
- Now go to folder SYSTEM -> BIN and delete file SU.
- Then go back to another folder SYSTEM -> XBIN and delete file SU.
- Now go back to folder SYSTEM -> APP and then remove the SUPERUSER.APK file.
- Once the files are deleted reboot your phone, congrats your phone is unrooted.
For more information on Root and Unroot HTC Desire Z A7272 stay updated with this website.