HP Slate6 VoiceTab II Root:- An easy way to root your smartphone device is installing an one click root app. One click root apps are designed by various developers and launched under the banner of a brand on the web. Most of these apps are free to use and some app require purchase before use. With these apps users does not have to go through the complex coding to root their phone instead these apps are just installed on the smartphone and with one click of button your phone will be root. These apps follow same pattern to use most of the device so in future if you have to unroot your phone you can easily do that with an app which is mentioned in this page.
A bit about HP Slate6 VoiceTab II before rooting
Display: 6.0 inch IPS LCD (720 x 1280 Resolution)
Launched: November 2014
Operating System: Android v4.4 Kitkat
Processor: 1.2 Ghz Quad Core
Internal Space: 16 GB
Battery : 3000 Li-Ion (Upto 12.4 hours of Talktime)
How to Root HP Slate6 VoiceTab II
In past rooting is very hectic process, imagine installing ADB drivers and then code your operating system so a users can root his device. Phew! A lot of hard work but new technology and simple hacks make it easy to root any android phone with just few tap on buttons.
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Through Framaroot App
- Go to the following url “https://framaroot-app.com/” and install the app.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Open the app after installation and on select an option to execute choose INSTALL SUPERSU.
- On Select an Exploit tap on BOROMIR.
- This might result in two option first one is Exploit successful means your smartphone is rooted and second option is Your device seems not vulnerable to exploit which means this smartphone is highly protected by developer that’s why it can’t be rooted.
2) Through Iroot Software
The second method to root is quite bothersome because you need a usb cable and computer to root your smartphone.
- First step is to Unlock Developer Option and enter USB DEBUGGING Mode.
- Once you activated the USB DEBUGGING download and install the software Iroot from the website “http://www.iroot.com/iroot-for-pc”.
- Once installed open the software and connect your smartphone to computer via USB Cable.
- Once your smartphone is connected iroot will automatically download the driver to run software.
- When every driver is downloaded then iroot will show the connected status and redirect to root option.
- Now click on button ROOT and wait for few minutes to root your smartphone.
If you are looking for more apps like Framaroot then try these out – Towelroot and Root Genius.
How to Unroot HP Slate6 VoiceTab II
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Es File Explorer
- Go to play store and download the app ES File Explorer on your Internal Storage
- Once installed open the app and click on MENU mentioned on top left side of the page.
- Now tap on Tools and then turn on ROOT EXPLORER.
- After turn on Root Explorer go back to the app dashboard and go back to destination “/”.
- Now go to folder SYSTEM -> BIN and delete file SU.
- Then go back to another folder SYSTEM -> XBIN and delete file SU.
- Now go back to folder SYSTEM -> APP and then remove SUPERUSER.APK file.
- Once the files are deleted reboot your phone, congrats your phone is unroot.
For more information on Root and Unroot HP Slate6 VoiceTab II stay updated to this website.