Energizer Energy E520 LTE Root:- At first coding is the one and only way to root your android smartphone. A lot of developers and company dig into this system and develop quite popular app for users which cannot be found in any smartphone even if you are using the current or updated version of the smartphone because no company allow you tamper the operating system files which can possible if you root your smartphone. Tampering operating system files can cause serious damage to your smartphone for example your warranty will be void or your smartphone can stuck on logo screen so it is advisable to use the automated software for this kind of process and always take a backup copy of your smartphone first. In this method we are providing the automated apps which will root your device in few minutes so you don’t need to hassle in coding your device.
A bit about Energizer Energy E520 LTE before rooting
Display: 5.2 inch IPS LCD (720 x 1280 Resolution)
Launched: September 2017
Operating System: Android v6.0 Marshmallow
Processor: 1.3 Ghz Quad Core
Internal Space: 16 GB
Battery : 4000 mAh Li-Ion (Upto 15.0 hours of Talktime)
How to Root Energizer Energy E520 LTE
In past rooting is very hectic process, imagine installing ADB drivers and then code your operating system so a users can root his device. Phew! A lot of hard work but new technology and simple hacks make it easy to root any android phone with just few tap on buttons.
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Through Framaroot App
- Go to the following url “https://framaroot-app.com/” and install the app.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Open the app after installation and on select an option to execute choose INSTALL SUPERSU.
- On Select an Exploit tap on BOROMIR.
- This might result in two option first one is Exploit successful means your smartphone is rooted and second option is Your device seems not vulnerable to exploit which means this smartphone is highly protected by developer that’s why it can’t be rooted.
2) Through Iroot Software
The second method to root is quite bothersome because you need a usb cable and computer to root your smartphone.
- First step is to Unlock Developer Option and enter USB DEBUGGING Mode.
- Once you activated the USB DEBUGGING download and install the software Iroot from the website “http://www.iroot.com/iroot-for-pc”.
- Once installed open the software and connect your smartphone to computer via USB Cable.
- Once your smartphone is connected iroot will automatically download the driver to run software.
- When every driver is downloaded then iroot will show the connected status and redirect to root option.
- Now click on button ROOT and wait for few minutes to root your smartphone.
If you are looking for more apps like Framaroot then try these out – Towelroot and Root Genius.
How to Unroot Energizer Energy E520 LTE
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Es File Explorer
- Go to play store and download the app ES File Explorer on your Internal Storage
- Once installed open the app and click on MENU mentioned on top left side of the page.
- Now tap on Tools and then turn on ROOT EXPLORER.
- After turn on Root Explorer go back to the app dashboard and go back to destination “/”.
- Now go to folder SYSTEM -> BIN and delete file SU.
- Then go back to another folder SYSTEM -> XBIN and delete file SU.
- Now go back to folder SYSTEM -> APP and then remove SUPERUSER.APK file.
- Once the files are deleted reboot your phone, congrats your phone is unroot.
For more information on Root and Unroot Energizer Energy E520 LTE stay updated to this website.