Datawind Pocket Surfer 3G4 Root:- Rooting is the first step to change your smartphone configuration settings, install unauthorized app and remove default software which were pre-installed by your operating system. By default accessing to your system files are restricted by the smartphone companies because one single mistake after rooting can hang your smartphone on boot, erase the data your loved the most and corrupt several files so it is advisable to necessary precaution during rooting your smartphone.
A bit about Datawind Pocket Surfer 3G4 before rooting
Display: 4.0 inch HD (480 x 960 Resolution)
Launched: March 2015
Operating System: Android 4.4 Kitkat
Processor: 1.0 Ghz Cortex A-8
Internal Space: 512 MB
Battery Life: Upto 10.1 Hours Talktime
How to Datawind Pocket Surfer 3G4
Currently there are two ways to root your Datawind Pocket Surfer 3G4 device which are given below:-
1) Through Apps
There are many apps out there that let you root your smartphone with just few clicks of button. The most trusted and secured way to root your smartphone are by these method. If you want to root your smartphone just download and install the app Kingoroot or Iroot, open it and click on root button but before that you have to give permission to the root app because third party app are not easily installed on your mobile. To do that go to SETTINGS -> SECURITY and Tick Option allow installation from unknown sources.
2) Through Wondershare Tunesgo
The third method to root is quite and you need usb cable and computer to root.
- First step is to Unlock Developer Option and enter USB DEBUGGING Mode.
- Once you activated the USB DEBUGGING download and install the software Wondershare Tunesgo on your computer.
- Once Installed open the software and click on TOOLBOX given at top right side of the page.
- On Toolbox Page locate the section OTHER TOOLS and click on button ONE-CLICK ROOT.
- Once you click on ONE-CLICK ROOT a pop-up message click on blue button ROOT. It might take upto 15 minutes to root your smartphone.
How to Unroot Datawind Pocket Surfer 3G4
There are few downside you will face after rooting smartphone which are you will not receive update your android system updates and if your phone is in warranty that will be void but with a simple trick you can do both of that. To get back your warranty period or update your smartphone you need to unroot the device.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download the Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Impactor System Unroot App
- Go to play store and download the app Impactor System Unroot.
- Now open the app and click on ROOT CHECK then on new window click on UNROOT button.
- Now click on yellow button to unroot device.
After rooting or unrooting device just head over to Root Unchecker App to confirm that your phone is rooted.
For more information on Root and Unroot Datawind Pocket Surfer 3G4 stay updated to this website.