Coolpad 7060s Root:- Rooting is one of the best method to customize your android operating system files. Before root user can’t access the system files which means they can make changes to apps, data and files stored on the SD card and internal storage but after rooting the restriction to enter into system files were removed and user can change the default settings provided by company. With rooting user can install custom recovery software such as TWRP and CWM, Flash Firmware and Wipe-out Entire Data. So Let’s take a quick look on the method how it’s done.
A bit about Coolpad 7060s before rooting
Display: 4 inch 16M Color (480 x 854 Resolution)
Operating System: Android 4.4 Kitkat
Processor: 1.3 Ghz Octa Core
Internal Space: 4 GB
Battery Life: Upto 8.0 Hours Talktime
How to Root Coolpad 7060s
Currently there are two ways to root your Coolpad 7060s device which are given below:-
1) Kingroot App
- Download the kingoroot app.
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installing the app required your permission to download so a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED.
- On that message tap on SETTINGS and tick on option UNKNOWN SOURCE.
- Now you can install the app once installed open it and tap on option ONE CLICK ROOT.
#2 Through iRoot App
- Download the iroot app “http://www.iroot.com/iroot-apk”.
- Install and open the app skip the intro and tap on ROOT NOW button.
How to Unroot Coolpad 7060s
There are few downside you will face after rooting smartphone which are you will not receive update your android system updates and if your phone is in warranty that will be void but with a simple trick you can do both of that. To get back your warranty period or update your smartphone you need to unroot the device.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download the Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Impactor System Unroot App
- Go to play store and download the app Impactor System Unroot.
- Now open the app and click on ROOT CHECK then on new window click on UNROOT button.
- Now click on yellow button to unroot device.
Wheather your root or unroot your device check the device if it is in rooting state or not. To check your device download and use the app name Root Checker by joeykrim.
For more information on Root and Unroot Coolpad 7060s stay updated to this website.