BLU Studio 5.0 C Root:- Root is a program that removes security restriction on your phone and allows you to install files that can either modify or change the Android Operating System. After rooting your phone you can install applications like TWRP and Xposed to either install a fresh copy of the upgraded OS or install other applications that modify your OS, for example, you can put a hard reset function in power pop-up window. Before installing root on your phone it is recommended to understand the risk behind it. After root, your phone will be more exposed to hackers and there are some pranksters on the internet that made programs specifically to damage your phone and what’s more the manufacturing company has stated that your phone will lose its warranty once you root your phone. If you have considered the risk and still want to continue on root then follow the process mentioned below:-
A bit about BLU Studio 5.0 C before rooting
Display: 5.0 inch TFT (480 x 854 Resolution)
Launched: August 2014
Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat
Processor: 1.3 GHz Dual Core
Internal Space: 4 GB
Battery: 1800 mAh Li-Ion (Upto 10.0 Hours of Talktime)
How to Root BLU Studio 5.0 C
Rooting helps a lot of users to increase the performance of the mobile phone and also change part of how your phone reacts on certain command which is why rooting a phone is a famous and well-known topic worldwide. As we discussed above the application method is by far the easiest way but along with an application, I am providing the software solution to root your phone which means you can root your phone with or without a computer.
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Using Kingroot App
- Download and Install kingroot apk file by following the link (http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk).
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installation, the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Now the app will begin to install, once installed open it and tap on button ONE CLICK ROOT.
- Once the process is finished your phone will be rooted. Be patient during the period of root because some can take up to 30 minutes to root and make sure your phone does not disconnect from the internet during rooting.
2) Through SRSRoot Software
The third method to root is quite bothersome and you need USB cable and computer to root.
- Go to the following website “http://www.srsroot.com/” and install the software on your computer by clicking on download tab given at top of the page.
- Once installed open software and connect your smartphone via USB Cable.
- Make sure you enable USB DEBUGGING before continuing.
- Now click on ROOT DEVICE button on the top left corner to start rooting device.
If you are looking for more apps like Kingoroot then try these out – Framaroot and Towelroot. The method of installing each app will be the same.
How to Unroot BLU Studio 5.0 C
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Open Application and then go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Es File Explorer
- Go to play store and download the app ES File Explorer on your Internal Storage
- Once installed open the app and click on MENU mentioned on the top left side of the page.
- Now tap on Tools and then turn on ROOT EXPLORER.
- After turn on Root Explorer go back to the app dashboard and go back to destination “/”.
- Now go to folder SYSTEM -> BIN and delete file SU.
- Then go back to another folder SYSTEM -> XBIN and delete file SU.
- Now go back to folder SYSTEM -> APP and then remove the SUPERUSER.APK file.
- Once the files are deleted reboot your phone, congrats your phone is unrooted.
For more information on Root and Unroot BLU Studio 5.0 C stay updated with this website.