BLU Advance 4.0 L Root:- To install custom app, change operating system settings or install custom recovery app you need to root your smartphone first. There are two ways to root your smartphone the first ways is using a one click app ad the second way is using a software. In this page we will provide two different ways to root your smartphone and also let you know how you can unroot the device.
A bit about BLU Advance 4.0 L before rooting
Display: 4.8 inch AMOLED (720 x 1280 Resolution)
Launched: January 2015
Operating System: Android 4.4 Kitkat
Processor: 1.7 Ghz Octa Core
Internal Space: 16 GB
Battery Life: Upto 12.5 Hours Talktime
How to Root BLU Advance 4.0 L
Currently there are two ways to root your BLU Advance 4.0 L device which are given below:-
1) Kingroot App
- Download the kingoroot app.
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installing the app required your permission to download so a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED.
- On that message tap on SETTINGS and tick on option UNKNOWN SOURCE.
- Now you can install the app once installed open it and tap on option ONE CLICK ROOT.
2) Through iRoot App
- Download the iroot app “http://www.iroot.com/iroot-apk”.
- Install and open the app skip the intro and tap on ROOT NOW button.
3) Through Wondershare Tunesgo
The third method to root is quite and you need usb cable and computer to root.
- First step is to Unlock Developer Option and enter USB DEBUGGING Mode.
- Once you activated the USB DEBUGGING download and install the software Wondershare Tunesgo on your computer.
- Once Installed open the software and click on TOOLBOX given at top right side of the page.
- On Toolbox Page locate the section OTHER TOOLS and click on button ONE-CLICK ROOT.
- Once you click on ONE-CLICK ROOT a pop-up message click on blue button ROOT. It might take upto 15 minutes to root your smartphone.
How to Unroot BLU Advance 4.0 L
There are few downside you will face after rooting smartphone which are you will not receive update your android system updates and if your phone is in warranty that will be void but with a simple trick you can do both of that. To get back your warranty period or update your smartphone you need to unroot the device.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download the Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Impactor System Unroot App
- Go to play store and download the app Impactor System Unroot.
- Now open the app and click on ROOT CHECK then on new window click on UNROOT button.
- Now click on yellow button to unroot device.
After rooting or unrooting device just head over to Root Unchecker App to confirm that your phone is rooted.
For more information on Root and Unroot BLU Advance 4.0 L stay updated to this website.