Until now, you have heard a lot about popular app paytm whether you use it or not. For those who don’t know paytm is a popular digital payment application that is designed specifically for Indian users to pay different kinds of bills with the push of a few buttons. You can use the application to pay bills like mobile recharge, electricity, water, broadband, gas and much more.
Paytm money can also be used to purchase items from many e-commerce websites and nowadays various offline store in India use paytm to pay for the goods user have purchased. It’s true that paytm application is designed to pay the money to a merchant but the application got popular for one more reason and that is transferring of money in ease. You can send money to your friend in case of urgency like in case forgotten wallet at home. Many online users have asked this question that if we can deposit the money in paytm from our bank account can we transfer paytm money to another bank account?
The answer is YES you can transfer paytm money to another person bank account and surprisingly paytm doesn’t charge for this service. If you are looking for a way to transfer money to other persons bank account then follow the step by step guide:-
Minimum Criteria for Transfering Money in Bank Account
- Paytm instantly transfer money to a bank account so make sure you fill out all the necessary information carefully.
- You and the person’s bank account must be 3 or more days older to transfer the fund successfully.
- By considering various factors into account paytm has decided the limit of each transfer should be between 100 to 5000 rs.
- Make sure to verify your email address and mobile number before transferring any amount.
How To Transfer Paytm Money in Bank Account
- Login To Your Paytm Account.
- Tap on the passbook option.
- On the passbook option, you can view your available balance and right beneath the balance you will found two links “Send Money to Bank account” and “Add Money To Your Wallet”.
- Tap on Send Money to Bank account and enter Amount, Account Holder Name and Account Number.
- Make sure the information you provide on the above three fields is correct. Once you are sure then tap on the button send.
for more information on Transfer Paytm Money to Bank Account stay updated to this website.