Recover Delete Text Messages:- Did you erase your phone data but forgot to take a backup of your text messages? Did someone took your phone and deleted your important text message? Did you accidentally delete your important message along with the spammy advertisement messages? Did you delete a message some days back but now think you shouldn’t delete it? Well if you are searching for solution related to the above mentioned questions then you come at right place.
At first i will let you know that there are many users out there who are searching for the exact question and well there are many ways to recover your deleted data but many online service are charged to recover your lost data and they did exceptionally well to be honest many times i have recovered my lost data to them but since i have discovered free ways to recover my data i have saved quite bucks since then.
If you want to recover your smartphone data you should learn about root first don’t worry this website is all about how to root and unroot your smartphone just search your phone model on the search bar and the follow the step by step instruction to root your phone. Once your phone is rooted follow the next method mentioned below:-
Recover Your Text Messages using MyJad Android SMS Recovery
Myjad is a popular PC software used to recover lost text messages on your phone whether its iPhone or Android. Along with text message user can recover different type of deleted files using the software. After recovering those text message user can export those files to computer in HTML format or restore in phones text messages area.
- First go to the following url “http://www.myjad.com/android-sms-recovery/” and download/install the software on your computer.
- Once installed connect your smartphone to computer via USB cable. Make sure your smartphone is rooted before moving to next step.
- Once your phone is connected open myjad software on PC and it will automatically search for your connected android device.
- Once you phone is detected it will search for any lost messages on your phone and show it if available after finishing the process.
- Now tick all the message visible in the tray and click on button recover and then a process of recovering message will be started.
- After the process is finished a message will be prompt of how man messages are recovered during process click on OK button.
Leave a comment related to the topic on comment section and let me know if you found any trouble related to the process.