Hide Online Status on Whatsapp:- Whenever you open whatsapp application you might have noticed a change on your status bar which display your information about when you were last seen and whether you are currently online or not. Based on that status bar many of your friend or person added to your contact will call or message you because they think that this is the perfect time to chat with you but in reality you were just checking someone message or doing something else in your app. If a person call or send message to your by seeing your status then it is rude to not send him the text message or call him. If you are facing problem similar to this then you came at right spot because today i am going to explain step by step instruction on how you can hide your status on whatsapp.
Hide or Show Your Online Status on Whatsapp
- Open you whatsapp application and tap on three dotted line given at top right side of the home screen.
- Once you tap on it a drop down menu section will appeared now tap on SETTINGS.
- Scroll down on settings page and then tap on option ACCOUNT.
- On Account page tap on option PRIVACY.
- On Privacy option tap on LAST SEEN and then choose option NOBODY.
- You have the option to show your status automatically by changing the information back to EVERYONE from nobody.
- Once you choose the option NOBODY then you can be on whatsapp and do whatever you want your status will never update.
For more information on How To Hide or Show Your Online Status on Whatsapp stay updated to this website.