Struggling to fix Whatsapp Error Code 491 and 910. In this page, we will show you the easy way to fix this error.
What is Whatsapp Error Code 491 and 910?
When a user tries to download or update WhatsApp from Google Play Store then sometimes this error will appear on their phone screen. Apparently the error is related to Play Store but most of the time it was mistaken with error in Whatsapp. It is one of the common errors in the play store and currently there is no permanent fix for the problem. The only solution you can try under this predicament is to follow the general workaround guide one by one.
Luckily we have encountered the same error many times so we shrink down the workaround guide to only two solutions. Follow the below workaround one by one to fix this error on your phone.
Fix Whatsapp Error Code 491 and 910
Workaround #1 Clearing Cache and Data
- Go to your phone SETTINGS -> APPS/APPLICATION.
- Scroll down and tap on the application GOOGLE PLAY STORE.
- In Google Play Store App tap on the button Storage.
- In the storage section tap on the buttons CLEAR CACHE and CLEAR DATA.
- Now try to download the Whatsapp Again.
Workaround #2 Readding Gmail Account
- Go to your phone SETTINGS and then locate and tap on the option USERS & ACCOUNT.
- Now select your Gmail account and then tap on the option REMOVE ACCOUNT -> REMOVE ACCOUNT.
- Readd your Gmail account by tapping on the option ADD ACCOUNT -> GOOGLE.
- Restart your phone and try to download or update WhatsApp from the play store.
For more information on Fixing Whatsapp Error Code 491 and 910 stay updated to this page.