Fix Play Store Error DF-DFERH-01:- There are plenty of common errors that appeared while running the play store application. Error code DF-DFERH-01 is one of those common errors that appeared when you’re trying to update applications from the play store. The error mostly reported when users are trying to download or update popular applications like Whatsapp, Facebook, Tik Tok, etc. If you’ve seen this error message “Error while retrieving information from server DFDFERH-01” in your mobile phone screen then follow the step by step methods given below to fix this error:-
Method #1 Clearing Cache and Data
- Go to your phone SETTINGS / APPS.
- Scroll down and tap on the application Google Play Store.
- Now tap on the button Force Stop to momentarily disable the application.
- Afterward, tap on the buttons Clear Cache and Clear Data.
- Restart your phone and try to install the application from the play store again.
Method #2 Resetting Your Google Account
- Go to your Phone SETTINGS -> ACCOUNTS -> GOOGLE.
- Select your google account and click on the menu button.
- On the drop-down menu list tap on the button REMOVE YOUR ACCOUNT.
- Add your google account again and restart your phone.
Your Problem will be fixed by following the above two methods accurately. In case if the problem is not resolved or you want to share your experience then feel free to use the comment section.
For more information on Fix Google Play Store Error DF-DFERH-01 stay updated to this page.