There are plenty of screen recording applications available on the play store that allows users to record anything that displayed on the smartphone screen. You can record the smartphone screen with popular software like Mobizen, AZ Screen Recorder. Most of these application allows customized screen recording which means you can adjust the resolution of recording as well as the audio that will record along with the video using a microphone.
Most of the users are unaware of the fact that Huawei EMUI phones have an inbuilt screen recording application that records internal audio of application as well as the game. When you record the screen with Mobizen or other applications you will hear noises and screeching sound in the background captured by the microphone. Sharing that kind of video with a friend or on the internet can make you feel embarrassed so Huawei EMUI phones install an inbuilt screen recording application that allows you to record internal sound.
Huawei Inbuilt Screen Recording application is well hidden and it might be difficult to access the application without a proper step by step instructions:-
Enable Screen Recording in Huawei EMUI Phones using
- Unlock your smartphone screen and tap on the POWER + VOLUME UP button for few seconds.
- Release the button on phone vibrate to start the screen recording.
- When the screen recording is started you will see the recording icon on the top left side.
- Disable the Microphone Icon to Start Inbuilt Audio Recording or Activate when you want to record the application and your voice as well.
- Tap on the red button to Stop the Screen. Saved Video can be accessed by visiting the Gallery Page.
Alternate Way to Screen Record using Inbuilt Application
- Pull down the Notification Bar and Again Pull Down for Further Application.
- Tap on the Screen Recorder icon to Start Screen Recording.
For more information on the recording screen on Huawei phones stay updated to this page.