NVSIP is a security management application that is specifically designed for business owners to check their DVR, NVR and IP cameras through a smartphone. The application is currently available on Android and iOS smartphones but the software version still needs to go through a development phase to be used on computers. Since there is not software available for NVSIP we will use the android application on the computer using an emulator.
NVSIP keeps you updated regarding the movement in your office or shop using an internet connection. It doesn’t matter if you are on a business trip, in-home or spending some time with your family, just open the app and check if the security cameras are working fine or not. You can connect multiple cameras in the NVSIP app and check each camera one by one. Any unusual activity in the camera will be notified to you by notification so you could take the necessary action ASAP. You can use NVSIP application to record video and save it in your phone’s external and internal memory.
Currently, there are 6 ways to connect your camera in the NVSIP app but my favorite one is the scanning. Tap on the Scan button and then take the QR code near the camera. Once scanned enter your username and password and tap on the SAVE button. You can now see the camera streaming on your phone. That’s how you connect the camera on phone but we were using a computer to stream or record the live video so heed the below steps carefully to use NVSIP application on the computer.
Download and Use NVSIP App on PC using An Android Emulator
There are dozens of android emulators available on the internet but we have picked one the best according to our knowledge and share it with you:-
- Visit the official website of NOX PLAYER “https://www.bignox.com/” and download the software on your computer.
- Once downloaded open the software and open play store application.
- Login to your Gmail Account and Search for Application “NVSIP”.
- Install the application and head back to the home screen.
- Browse and Open the NVSIP application and sign-in to your NVSIP account.
- Click on ADD Button and Enter your device ID if you knew it or search for it using Scan Lan Device.
- Enter your device ID and click on the SAVE button. Enjoy Viewing.
For more information on Download and Use NVSIP App on PC stay updated to this website.