Bypass FRP on Samsung:- (Factory Reset Protection) FRP in short is a problem that many users have faced after factory or hard resetting their Smartphone. The problem generally occurred when a user forgot about the password of his email address which was used during the first run of Smartphone. With latest recent security update it is mandatory to enter your mobile phone number for 2Fa authentication as well recovering your email account. If you have entered your mobile phone number in Google account then recovering your email address will be a piece f cake. You need to enter the Sim on another phone, go to Gmail website and click on forgot password link after that verify yourself using SMS text message. After verify yourself change the password to something new and the reinsert the Sim back to your Smartphone. Enter your email address with the new password you just created then you can access your phone again but if you haven’t enter your mobile phone number in your Gmail account then you have to bypass the security protect using software method listed below:-
Bypass FRP on Samsung Phone using App
- First hard reset your smartphone by pressing the combination keys Power + Volume UP + Menu or Volume up + Home + Power when you phone is switched off.
- After you hard reset your smartphone download the APK file from https://goo.gl/tsGHHH.
- Extract the apk file on your computer then copy the APK on OTG enable USB Drive. If you don’t have the OTG enabled USB device then you can use normal pen drive and attach an OTG enabled USB cable on it.
- After copy the APK file on your USB Drive connect the drive to your smartphone and then wait for USB STORAGE FILE MANAGER to be appeared on your phone.
- Now tap on APK file to install in your phone. While installing the app on your smartphone if you have seen installation blocked message box then go to SETTINGS -> SECURITY and tick on UNKNOWN SOURCE to allow the third party app to be install on your phone.
- Once the app finished installation opened it and go to settings menu.
- Now follow the series of steps Back up & Reset-> Factory data reset ->Reset device -> Delete All.
- Once the process finished your phone will be restart and every setting in your will be back to the time of your phone first startup. Now start updating the setting in your phone and add a new gmail address.
For more information on Bypass FRP on Samsung Smartphone just stay updated to the website.