Activate Stickers in Whatsapp:- Whatsapp is continuously launching the update for its app in which various fixes and features have been added. Recently the company has launched a separate business application for the small or medium size business owner to maintain their company record in the application and now the company has launched a beta version of the application in which it has added a lot awaited features known as stickers. Android users can now download the beta version v2.18.329 from the play store and use it to send the users however users must have installed the beta version of the app to support the stickers. Ios users need to wait for few more days to get this update on their phone.
Whatsapp stickers is an added feature in WhatsApp and it rests apart from emoji and GIF. The updated version comes with the set of 12 stickers packs however users can design their own stickers and share it on the store so that other users can use it as well. Once you update your phone with the latest version of the WhatsApp then follow the step by step instruction given below to use the stickers in our conversation.
Sending Stickers on Whatsapp
- Download the beta version of the WhatsApp from the trusted APK Mirror and install it in your phone.
- Once installed open it and head on to the EMOJI section by clicking on the smiley section.
- In the middle right section of the smiley icon tap on the Sticker Icon.
- Now you can see the default stickers in the application.
- If you want to add more stickers in your current list then tap on the + icon on the top right side of the tab to visit the stickers store.
- In the sticker store, you will find the pack of 12 stickers just tap on any sticker and it will install automatically.
- To add additional stickers on the list just scroll down to the bottom of the page of stickers page and tap on the link GET MORE STICKERS and the link will take you to play store from where you can add multiple stickers.
For more information on Activating Stickers in Whatsapp stay updated to this page.