Screen Mirroring Samsung Galaxy S6:- Smart TV’s are changing the view of every single household. In the past couple of years, many world-renowned brands of Television maker put their efforts and make the best viewing experience for their customers. In the latest television, you will find plenty of online application and features that can be seen in computers. One of the great features that can pique the interest of users is the interaction between the mobile phone and TV on a WiFi Connection.
Yes, the feature we are talking about right now is the Screen Mirroring. This feature allows your Samsung Galaxy S6 to connect with TV over a WiFi Connection. When both devices are paired on WiFi connection you can view the smartphone screen in your Television screen. The best part of screen mirroring is that you can also listen to the sound that was playing on your phone at that time. Screen Mirror is ideal to watch movies, work or play games on your phone.
There are plenty of ways to share your mobile screen on a smart TV. You can purchase the Screen Mirroring USB Dongle to connect your mobile phone on the TV or you can use the android application if your phone is supported cast feature. Lucky for you your phone Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge phone support the feature but the settings to turn on the screen mirroring lies deep inside of your phone that a user will find difficult to visit every time. An application such as Screen Mirroring with TV will ease your difficulty to find out that setting each time in your phone and allow you to easily turn on or off screen sharing feature.
The step by step instruction to activate the Screen Mirroring on Samsung Galaxy S6 is Given Below:-
Activate or Deactivate Screen Mirroring in Samsung Galaxy S6
- Go To Play Store and Install Screen Mirroring Application.
- Once the application is installed open it.
- Once you open the application you may get ads close those ads and on the dashboard page tap on START button.
- On next page tap on Screen Mirroring.
- Again you might face ads so close it and then tap on the START button.
- Once you tap on Start Button You Will be taken to Wireless Display Page and you will see the list of Wireless Devices that your phone might get connected on.
- On TV Screen Choose INPUT -> SCREEN MIRRORING option through your remote.
- Now head back to Wireless Display on your Phone and tap on your TV Name.
- Wait for few seconds for the process of connecting your phone screen on TV.
For more information on Activate Screen Mirroring on Samsung Galaxy S6 stay updated to this page.