Gaming Mode on Android:- While playing games on the phone many users get annoyed by incoming calls, notifications, and messages because it will immediately pause your game and you have no other option except to pick that call or ignore it. If you are a gaming geek then you should understand the pain of it. A solution to this problem is seen in a gaming phone launched by some OEM’s for advanced gamers. Along with greater specs, gaming mode can be seen on such smartphone which will enhance the gaming experience.
Gaming Mode is a set of pre-configured setting that will apply automatically when a game is launched from your android phone. Now you can play games without being worried about calls or messages. These gaming modes are based on users preference which means you can edit the software default settings, for instance, you can disable incoming call but get messages alert while playing games. There are many gaming modes available on the internet but many of them cannot be installed unless you root your phone. If you do not wanna root your phone but still want to get gaming mode on your phone then you should try out Gaming Mode – The Ultimate Game Experience Booster application that is currently available on play store.
Like every other application on play store, this app has dashboard through which a user can update the preference settings. After updating the setting you don’t need to do anything, just launch the game and the settings will automatically be applied throughout your entire gameplay. One of the drawbacks found on this application was it cannot identify the difference between a game or software so we have to manually change the settings of each game we played on our phone.
Using Gaming Mode
If you are new to Gaming Mode and looking for a way to setup settings for the first time then follow the step by step tutorial:-
- Go To Play Store and Install the Application Gaming Mode by Zappcues.
- Once installed open the application and then tap on + icon given at the bottom right of the app.
- Now scroll down to the game of your choice and then on right side of the game tap on SETTINGS icon (cog-wheel).
- Now you are about to edit system settings and you have to give special permission to the application. Allow any pop-up icon appeared on your phone and enable system modify settings for gaming mode.
- Once you grant the required permission you can go back to the gaming settings page on gaming mode and can edit the inbuilt settings of the game.
For more information on Gaming Mode on Android Phone stay updated to this website:-