Social Media Platform Telegram provides a number of default themes to choose from. Unless you are a programmer you cannot create or customize any theme in the past but now telegram provides an inbuilt function to its users in which anyone can customize or make their own themes. You will be given the option to choose between colored or pictured background themes. Since its an inbuilt function you will have to swap a few buttons to build your unique theme. Take a short tour of our step by step guide to know how you can create your own unique theme in under 4 minutes.
How to Create a Unique Theme in Telegram
As I have mentioned above you can create two types of themes in your telegram app. The first one is the color based and the second one is the picture based theme. Apart from pictures and color, you can change the text size of your chat. I will provide both guides on this page so choose the best one according to your like:-
Picture Based Theme
- Open the Telegram app and tap on the three straight lines given at the top left side of your page.
- A drop-down menu will appear scroll down and tap on SETTINGS.
- In the Settings page tap on the option CHAT SETTINGS.
- In Chat Settings page tap on THREE DOT LINES given at the top right side of the page and tap on CREATE NEW THEME.
- Type the name of your theme and then tap on the link CREATE.
- Since we are creating our own theme we can add background pictures on our chat or change the text size. Just tap on the Change Chat Background and choose Select from Gallery. Choose a picture of your choice to add in the background.
- After customizing save your theme and apply it.
Color Based Theme
- Open the Telegram app and Go to Settings -> Chat Settings.
- On the Color Theme option select a color theme of your choice and apply it.
For more information on Creating Your Own Theme in Telegramstay updated to this page.