TikTok is one of the popular social media application on the internet that has worldwide users. Since the application has over 1 billion active users worldwide various cases of bugs and errors have been submitted frequently on forums and the web portal. Common Tiktok errors such as camera is not working, application is not opening, app is not working and similar other error codes have been asked and posted by users. We have received few comments from our readers asking us to fix these common problems. Today we will mention some of these common TikTok errors and write down a way to fix them:-
TikTok is Not Opening / Working
TikTok is not opening/working is one of the common errors in the app and it can be fixed by following a simple workaround.
- Just Go to your Phone Settings -> APPS.
- Scroll down and tap on the TikTok Application.
- Now tap the Storage Option and then tap on the buttons Clear Cache and Clear Data.
- Reboot your phone and rerun the application.
- If the application is still not running then reinstall the app.
TikTok Network Error
This error appeared on our mobile screen when our internet connection is slow or an issue has occurred in the app. Before going into the solution make sure to check your internet speed. In case if your internet speed is better then follow the methods below:-
- Deactivate and Reactivate your internet connection from the main.
- Try to run the app.
- Go To Settings -> App -> TikTok.
- Tap on Data Usage and activate Mobile Data and WiFi in case if they are not active.
- Go To Settings -> App -> TikTok -> Permission.
- Activate all Network Permission and then go to Storage and tap on buttons Clear Data and Clear Cache.
TikTok Error Code 2433
Recently a lot of users have reported that they are facing a new type of error displayed in the prompt as “Server is currently unavailable. please try again later (error:2433)”. The error prompt when users are trying to edit their bio page. In case if this error appeared in your smartphone screen you should:-
- Check your internet speed and try again when your speed is better.
- Open TikTok App, Tap on your Profile Icon, Tap on three Dots, Scroll down and tap on Clear Cache.
- Go To Settings -> Apps -> Tiktok -> Force Stop and then re-open the app.
- Open Play Store App, Search and Tap on Tiktok App, Update the app if the option is available or reinstall the app.
- If none of the above workarounds works the contact customer support.
For more information on Common TikTok Errors and How to Fix Them stay updated to this page.