AI devices are the future of the world. There are many AI devices available in the market but the one anyone can easily afford is the Google AI which is included in each and every phone. You can found these AI on the Google Assistant and Voice programs. My experience with these AI is extremely good, the machine learning and understanding of the program were flawless. It delivers the result in a very short span of time in a woman’s voice which was expected it to be but recently Google has announced that they have released six new different types of voices for their AI program which were a bonus deal for the audience because now users can choose the type of voice they want for their AI program.
The male version of the voice is being released on October 2017 and now Google has released six more new voice for their AI program. In those six new voices, 2 new voice included as male and 4 new voice included as female. You can change the voice in your application right now by following the steps mentioned below. Before we proceed to the instruction to change voice in your application make sure you update your phone to use this feature because I see on various forums that some users can’t use this feature.
How To Change Voice on Google Assistant to Male or Female
Make sure your phone must be above Android v6.0 Marshmallow to use this feature:-
Method #1 Through Settings
- Long Press the Home Button To Launch Google Assistant.
- Once the application is opened then tap on the navigation button given at the top right side of the page.
- Once you tap on the button you will be directed to the EXPLORE page.
- On Explore page tap on THREE DOT lines given at the top right side of the page and tap on option SETTINGS.
- In Settings page tap on option PREFERENCES.
- On Preference Page tap on option ASSISTANT VOICE.
- Now choose the voice from the list of option and select it as your default language.
Method #2 Through Voice Command
- Open Assistant application and press the MIC button.
- Once the voice chat begun say these words “Change Voice”.
- Now set the voice as the assistant play one by one.
For more information on Changing Google Assistant or Home Voice To Male or Female stay updated to this page.