Blackview BV5800 Root:- Root is a third-party application that is designed and developed by a group of developers to modify the Android operating system files. Once root is installed you can customize the inbuilt software, configure boot files, remove security restrictions, install customize software, etc. An example of customized software that you can install after the root is CWM and TWRP. Taking a full backup of your phone and install custom ROM is possible thanks to the root and custom recovery application like TWRP.
A bit about Blackview BV5800 before rooting
Display: 5.5 inch IPS LCD (720 x 1440 Resolution)
Operating System: Android v8.1 Oreo
Processor: 1.5 GHz Quad Core
Internal Space: 16 GB
Battery: 5580 mAh (Upto 19.0 Hours of Talktime)
How to Root Blackview BV5800
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Using Kingroot App
- Download and Install kingroot apk file by following the link (http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk).
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installation, the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Now the app will begin to install, once installed open it and tap on button ONE CLICK ROOT.
- Once the process is finished your phone will be rooted. Be patient during the period of root because some can take up to 30 minutes to root and make sure your phone does not disconnect from the internet during rooting.
2) Through SRS Root
The second method to root a phone is quite bothersome because in this method you will need a USB cable and computer to root your smartphone.
- Go to the following website “http://www.srsroot.com/” and install the software on your computer by clicking on the download tab given at top of the page.
- Once installed open software and connect your smartphone via USB Cable.
- Make sure you enable USB DEBUGGING before continuing.
- Now click on ROOT DEVICE button on the top left corner to start rooting device.
If you are looking for more apps like Kingroot then try these out – Framaroot and Towelroot. The method of installing each app will be the same as given in Kingoroot.
In case none of the root application works on your phone which is really rare then you can try Systemless Root.
How to Unroot Blackview BV5800
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Open Application and then go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Es File Explorer
- Go to play store and download the app ES File Explorer on your Internal Storage
- Once installed open the app and click on MENU mentioned on the top left side of the page.
- Now tap on Tools and then turn on ROOT EXPLORER.
- After turn on Root Explorer go back to the app dashboard and go back to destination “/”.
- Now go to folder SYSTEM -> BIN and delete file SU.
- Then go back to another folder SYSTEM -> XBIN and delete file SU.
- Now go back to the folder SYSTEM -> APP and then remove the SUPERUSER.APK file.
- Once the files are deleted reboot your phone, congrats your phone is unrooted.
For more information on Root and Unroot Blackview BV5800 stay updated with this website.