BenQ F52 Root:- Rooting has become center of discussion whenever users want to change or add application related to the operating system but why do we require rooting to install apps that is the major question everybody asking about. In simple term rooting is needed to unlock the android operating system files and folder which were locked by the company developers at the time of manufacturing phone so that users cannot edit the file system or tamper any file located in internal storage. If a user do that then the warranty of his smartphone is immediately void but there is a trick to unroot your phone after which the customer care executive cannot detect that the smartphone is rooted which i am going to mentioned in this page so stay tuned.
A bit about BenQ F52 before rooting
Display: 5.5 inch IPS LCD (1080 x 1920 Resolution)
Launched: May 2015
Operating System: Android v5.0 Lollipop
Processor: 1.5 Ghz Octa Core
Internal Space: 16 GB
Battery : 2500 mAh Li-Ion (Upto 14.5 hours of Talktime)
How to Root BenQ F52
In past rooting is very hectic process, imagine installing ADB drivers and then code your operating system so a users can root his device. Phew! A lot of hard work but new technology and simple hacks make it easy to root any android phone with just few tap on buttons.
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Through Framaroot App
- Go to the following url “https://framaroot-app.com/” and install the app.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Open the app after installation and on select an option to execute choose INSTALL SUPERSU.
- On Select an Exploit tap on BOROMIR.
- This might result in two option first one is Exploit successful means your smartphone is rooted and second option is Your device seems not vulnerable to exploit which means this smartphone is highly protected by developer that’s why it can’t be rooted.
2) Through SRSRoot Software
The second method to root is quite bothersome and you need usb cable and computer to root.
- Go to the following website “http://www.srsroot.com/” and install the software on your computer by clicking on download tab given at top of the page.
- Once installed open software and connect your smartphone via USB Cable.
- Make sure you enable USB DEBUGGING before continuing.
- Now click on ROOT DEVICE button on top left corner to start rooting device.
If you are looking for more apps like Framaroot then try these out – Kingoroot and Root Genius.
How to Unroot BenQ F52
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Es File Explorer
- Go to play store and download the app ES File Explorer on your Internal Storage
- Once installed open the app and click on MENU mentioned on top left side of the page.
- Now tap on Tools and then turn on ROOT EXPLORER.
- After turn on Root Explorer go back to the app dashboard and go back to destination “/”.
- Now go to folder SYSTEM -> BIN and delete file SU.
- Then go back to another folder SYSTEM -> XBIN and delete file SU.
- Now go back to folder SYSTEM -> APP and then remove SUPERUSER.APK file.
- Once the files are deleted reboot your phone, congrats your phone is unroot.
For more information on Root and Unroot BenQ F52 stay updated to this website.