Archos 50 Diamond Root:- Currently there are many ways to root your smartphone but most of them require extensive knowledge and tools to perform. Rooting through USB where you need to install a software is quite popular these days and many developers preferred this method because first it will check the settings available on software server to root or not and then apply method and function to root your device but for that to happened firstly you need activate USB Debugging Mode. Apart from USB one click root apps are quite popular which worked on the same principle as USB Software we mentioned earlier. Now let’s take a look at how these method actually work and how you can root your phone.
A bit about Archos 50 Diamond before rooting
Display: 5.0 inch IPS LCD (1080 x 1920 Resolution)
Launched: October 2014
Operating System: Android v4.4 Kitkat
Processor: 1.5 Ghz Octa Core
Internal Space: 16 GB
Battery : 2700 mAh (Upto 8.1 hours of Video Playback)
How to Root Archos 50 Diamond
There are many ways to root your phone but we are providing top three methods which are given below:-
- The first step to root your smartphone is enabling developer option and activating USB Debugging Mode. Once activated follow the rooting method mentioned below.
1) Installing and Using Kingroot App
- Download and Install kingroot app by following the link (http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk).
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Now the app will begin to install, once installed open it and tap on button ONE CLICK ROOT.
- Once the process is finished your phone will be rooted. Be patient during the period of root because some can take upto 30 minutes to root and make sure your phone does not disconnect from internet during rooting.
2) Through Framaroot App
- Go to the following url “https://framaroot-app.com/” and install the app.
- Follow the second and third step mentioned in kingoroot.
- Open the app after installation and on select an option to execute choose INSTALL SUPERSU.
- On Select an Exploit tap on BOROMIR.
- This might result in two option first one is Exploit successful means your smartphone is rooted and second option is Your device seems not vulnerable to exploit which means this smartphone is highly protected by developer that’s why it can’t be rooted.
3) Through SRSRoot Software
The third method to root is quite bothersome and you need usb cable and computer to root.
- Go to the following website “http://www.srsroot.com/” and install the software on your computer by clicking on download tab given at top of the page.
- Once installed open software and connect your smartphone via USB Cable.
- Make sure you enable USB DEBUGGING before continuing.
- Now click on ROOT DEVICE button on top left corner to start rooting device.
How to Unroot Archos 50 Diamond
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download the Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Es File Explorer
- Go to play store and download the app ES File Explorer on your Internal Storage
- Once installed open the app and click on MENU mentioned on top left side of the page.
- Now tap on Tools and then turn on ROOT EXPLORER.
- After turn on Root Explorer go back to the app dashboard and go back to destination “/”.
- Now go to folder SYSTEM -> BIN and delete file SU.
- Then go back to another folder SYSTEM -> XBIN and delete file SU.
- Now go back to folder SYSTEM -> APP and then remove SUPERUSER.APK file.
- Once the files are deleted reboot your phone, congrats your phone is unroot.
For more information on Root and Unroot Archos 50 Diamond stay updated to this website.