Allview X4 Xtreme Root:- The process of rooting is widely spread and became popular for the unique apps created by the developers. Those apps change the existing operating system files stored in your smartphone and transformed into way better than the version it is already in. Apps that can change the operating system files cannot be installed like the normal apps in your smartphone because your phone manufacturing company locked those files so nobody could change or edit it accidentally but rooting can unlock those files so you could do whatever you want with your smartphone OS.
A bit about Allview X4 Xtreme before rooting
Display: 6.0 inch IPS LCD (1080 x 1920 Resolution)
Launched: June 2017
Operating System: Android v7.0 Nougat
Processor: 2.5 Ghz Octa Core
Internal Space: 64 GB
Battery : 4550 mAh Li-Po (Upto 22.1 hours of Talktime)
How to Root Allview X4 Xtreme
In past rooting is very hectic process, imagine installing ADB drivers and then code your operating system so a users can root his device. Phew! A lot of hard work but new technology and simple hacks make it easy to root any android phone with just few tap on buttons.
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Through Framaroot App
- Go to the following url “https://framaroot-app.com/” and install the app.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Open the app after installation and on select an option to execute choose INSTALL SUPERSU.
- On Select an Exploit tap on BOROMIR.
- This might result in two option first one is Exploit successful means your smartphone is rooted and second option is Your device seems not vulnerable to exploit which means this smartphone is highly protected by developer that’s why it can’t be rooted.
2) Through Iroot Software
The second method to root is quite bothersome because you need a usb cable and computer to root your smartphone.
- First step is to Unlock Developer Option and enter USB DEBUGGING Mode.
- Once you activated the USB DEBUGGING download and install the software Iroot from the website “http://www.iroot.com/iroot-for-pc”.
- Once installed open the software and connect your smartphone to computer via USB Cable.
- Once your smartphone is connected iroot will automatically download the driver to run software.
- When every driver is downloaded then iroot will show the connected status and redirect to root option.
- Now click on button ROOT and wait for few minutes to root your smartphone.
If you are looking for more apps like Framaroot then try these out – Kingoroot and Root Genius.
How to Unroot Allview X4 Xtreme
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Es File Explorer
- Go to play store and download the app ES File Explorer on your Internal Storage
- Once installed open the app and click on MENU mentioned on top left side of the page.
- Now tap on Tools and then turn on ROOT EXPLORER.
- After turn on Root Explorer go back to the app dashboard and go back to destination “/”.
- Now go to folder SYSTEM -> BIN and delete file SU.
- Then go back to another folder SYSTEM -> XBIN and delete file SU.
- Now go back to folder SYSTEM -> APP and then remove SUPERUSER.APK file.
- Once the files are deleted reboot your phone, congrats your phone is unroot.
For more information on Root and Unroot Allview X4 Xtreme stay updated to this website.