Allview X1 Xtreme Root:- There are three ways to root your phone the first one is through app, second one is software and third one is through codes provided by developers and whatever i have read from other portal is that they will recommend an app which you should install on your phone in order to root but what effect those apps will leave in your phone after finishing the process well that nobody says. To be honest root app and software finds a security exploit in your phone using bunch of command and once they found an exploit the commands will crack it and you should be able to install which were blocked previously. Once you remove the security parameter in your phone every app has the authority to change or implement codes in your operating system which can be destructive if a users does not choose the app carefully. Apart from risk there are many advantages of root as well like you can install custom recovery app, roms and mods which you could not install before rooting your phone. If you understand the risk and wish to continue to root your phone then follow the step by step instruction mentioned below:-
A bit about Allview X1 Xtreme before rooting
Display: 5.5 inch IPS LCD (1080 x 1920 Resolution)
Launched: February 2014
Operating System: Android v4.2 Jelly Bean
Processor: 2.15 Ghz Quad Core
Internal Space: 32 GB
Battery : 2500 mAH Li-Po (Upto 14.0 hours of Talktime)
How to Root Allview X1 Xtreme
Rooting a phone was never been easy in the past but thanks to the community of developers now there are various apps that allow you to root your phone without the need of computer. Below are the two step by step methods in which i have mentioned how you can root you phone with or without PC.
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Using Kingroot App
- Download and Install kingroot app by following the link (http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk).
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Now the app will begin to install, once installed open it and tap on button ONE CLICK ROOT.
- Once the process is finished your phone will be rooted. Be patient during the period of root because some can take upto 30 minutes to root and make sure your phone does not disconnect from internet during rooting.
2) Through Iroot Software
The second method to root is quite bothersome because you need a usb cable and computer to root your smartphone.
- First step is to Unlock Developer Option and enter USB DEBUGGING Mode.
- Once you activated the USB DEBUGGING download and install the software Iroot from the website “http://www.iroot.com/iroot-for-pc”.
- Once installed open the software and connect your smartphone to computer via USB Cable.
- Once your smartphone is connected iroot will automatically download the driver to run software.
- When every driver is downloaded then iroot will show the connected status and redirect to root option.
- Now click on button ROOT and wait for few minutes to root your smartphone.
If you are looking for more apps like Kingoroot then try these out – Framaroot and Towelroot
How to Unroot Allview X1 Xtreme
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Universal Unroot
Another promising app you should try if the method above failed to unroot your smartphone.
- Visit android play store and install the app Universal Unroot on your smartphone.
- Once installed open the app and tap on UNROOT button.
- Once unroot process was finished then your phone is automatically rebooted and your phone is not rooted anymore.
For more information on how to Root and Unroot Allview X1 Xtreme stay updated with this website.