Alcatel Pop D1 4018D Root:- Root is a temporary solution to boost your phone specifications and hardware capacity. Wait! What? You are probably confused right now because a lot of forum and online website discussed rooting is a way to install custom made application designed by developers to improve your operating system experience but rooting apps does more than that. I admit that increasing phones hardware capacity is impossible without changing the exact part with upgraded one but every android device have reserved capacity which we forgot about since we first start our phone. An example of reserved capacity is your phone internal storage you probably notice at the time running your phone that how you will get half of disk space as promised in given phone specs. That half or portion of space is reserved by the operating system and can be free once you install custom rom so technically speaking you have boost your hardware specification from root.
A bit about Alcatel Pop D1 4018D before rooting
Display: 3.5 inch TFT (320 x 484 Resolution)
Launched: August 2014
Operating System: Android v4.4 Kitkat
Processor: 1.0 Ghz Dual Core
Internal Space: 4 GB
Battery : 1300 mAh Li-Ion (Upto 6.3 hours of Talktime)
How to Root Alcatel Pop D1 4018D
Rooting helps a lot of users to increase the performance of mobile phone and also change part of how your phone reacts on certain command which is why rooting a phone is famous and well known topic worldwide. As we discussed above the application method is by far the easiest way but with application i am providing software solution to root your phone.
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Using Kingroot App
- Download and Install kingroot app by following the link (http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk).
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Now the app will begin to install, once installed open it and tap on button ONE CLICK ROOT.
- Once the process is finished your phone will be rooted. Be patient during the period of root because some can take upto 30 minutes to root and make sure your phone does not disconnect from internet during rooting.
2) Through SRSRoot Software
The third method to root is quite bothersome and you need usb cable and computer to root.
- Go to the following website “http://www.srsroot.com/” and install the software on your computer by clicking on download tab given at top of the page.
- Once installed open software and connect your smartphone via USB Cable.
- Make sure you enable USB DEBUGGING before continuing.
- Now click on ROOT DEVICE button on top left corner to start rooting device.
If you are looking for more apps like Framaroot then try these out – Kingoroot and Towelroot. The method of installing each app will be the same.
How to Unroot Alcatel Pop D1 4018D
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Es File Explorer
- Go to play store and download the app ES File Explorer on your Internal Storage
- Once installed open the app and click on MENU mentioned on top left side of the page.
- Now tap on Tools and then turn on ROOT EXPLORER.
- After turn on Root Explorer go back to the app dashboard and go back to destination “/”.
- Now go to folder SYSTEM -> BIN and delete file SU.
- Then go back to another folder SYSTEM -> XBIN and delete file SU.
- Now go back to folder SYSTEM -> APP and then remove SUPERUSER.APK file.
- Once the files are deleted reboot your phone, congrats your phone is unroot.
For more information on how to Root and Unroot Alcatel Pop D1 4018D stay updated with this website.