Alcatel Pixi 4 Root:- Looking for trusted ways to root your phone? Tired of being scammed by the annoyed apps and service suggested to you by the internet pranksters then you came at right place because in this page we are going to provide the most safest way to root your phone at free of cost. In case if you didn’t know about what rooting really is then a rooting is needed to upgrade your phone operating system and installing TWRP application. Once you root your phone then you can install variety of third party application which is helpful to upgrade your phone hardware performance. Now let’s take a look on how you can root or unroot your phone.
A bit about Alcatel Pixi 4 before rooting
Display: 5.0 inch IPS LCD (480 x 854 Resolution)
Launched: June 2016
Operating System: Android v6.0 Marshmallow
Processor: 1.3 Ghz Quad Core
Internal Space: 8 GB
Battery : 2000 mAh Li-Ion (Upto 11.0 hours of Talktime)
How to Root Alcatel Pixi 4
Rooting helps a lot of users to increase the performance of mobile phone and also change part of how your phone react on certain command which is why rooting a phone is famous and well known topic worldwide. As we discussed above the application method is by far the easiest way but with application i am providing software solution to root your phone.
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Using Kingroot App
- Download and Install kingroot app by following the link (http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk).
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Now the app will begin to install, once installed open it and tap on button ONE CLICK ROOT.
- Once the process is finished your phone will be rooted. Be patient during the period of root because some can take upto 30 minutes to root and make sure your phone does not disconnect from internet during rooting.
2) Through SRSRoot Software
The third method to root is quite bothersome and you need usb cable and computer to root.
- Go to the following website “http://www.srsroot.com/” and install the software on your computer by clicking on download tab given at top of the page.
- Once installed open software and connect your smartphone via USB Cable.
- Make sure you enable USB DEBUGGING before continuing.
- Now click on ROOT DEVICE button on top left corner to start rooting device.
If you are looking for more apps like Framaroot then try these out – Kingoroot and Towelroot. The method of installing each app will be the same.
How to Unroot Alcatel Pixi 4
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Es File Explorer
- Go to play store and download the app ES File Explorer on your Internal Storage
- Once installed open the app and click on MENU mentioned on top left side of the page.
- Now tap on Tools and then turn on ROOT EXPLORER.
- After turn on Root Explorer go back to the app dashboard and go back to destination “/”.
- Now go to folder SYSTEM -> BIN and delete file SU.
- Then go back to another folder SYSTEM -> XBIN and delete file SU.
- Now go back to folder SYSTEM -> APP and then remove SUPERUSER.APK file.
- Once the files are deleted reboot your phone, congrats your phone is unroot.
Using Universal Unroot
Another promising app you should try if the method above failed to unroot your smartphone.
- Visit android play store and install the app Universal Unroot on your smartphone.
- Once installed open the app and tap on UNROOT button.
- Once unroot process was finished then your phone is automatically rebooted and your phone is not rooted anymore.
For more information on how to Root and Unroot Alcatel Pixi 4 stay updated with this website.