Advan S50D Root:- Root is a process to unlock operating system files and folders, allowing smartphone users to tinker with the hardware and software settings. Upon rooting your phone you can remove preinstalled apps, add restricted and custom recovery apps, install modded apps, change default system settings, etc. After rooting your phone you can even stock ROMs or install a different OS on your phone.
Custom recovery apps such as TWRP and Xposed Framework allow users to take an entire backup of their phone, delete data, install stock ROMs, etc. As there are advantages there are few disadvantages too of using these tools. First of all, is your phone privacy that could get leaked by hackers because you remove the security restrictions and second is your warranty could get void for tempering system folders. If you are aware of the risk and still want to root your phone just follow the step by step procedure:-
A bit about Advan S50D before rooting
Display: 5.0-inch IPS LCD (720 x 1280 Resolution)
Operating System: Android v4.4 Kitkat
Processor: 1.2 GHz Quad-Core
Internal Space: 8 GB
Battery: 2000 mAH (Upto 12.0 Hours of Talktime)
How to Root Advan S50D
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Using Kingroot App
- Download and Install kingroot apk file by following the link (http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk).
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installation, the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Now the app will begin to install, once installed open it and tap on button ONE CLICK ROOT.
- Once the process is finished your phone will be rooted. Be patient during the period of root because some can take up to 30 minutes to root and make sure your phone does not disconnect from the internet during rooting.
2) Through SRS Root
The second method to root a phone is quite bothersome because in this method you will need a USB cable and computer to root your smartphone.
- Go to the following website “http://www.srsroot.com/” and install the software on your computer by clicking on the download tab given at top of the page.
- Once installed open software and connect your smartphone via USB Cable.
- Make sure you enable USB DEBUGGING before continuing.
- Now click on the ROOT DEVICE button on the top left corner to start rooting a device.
If you are looking for more apps like Kingroot then try these out – Framaroot and Towelroot. The method of installing each app will be the same as given in Kingoroot.
In case none of the root applications works on your phone which is really rare then you can try Systemless Root.
How to Unroot Advan S50D
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit the customer service office to repair your smartphone or install operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Open Application and then go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Es File Explorer
- Go to play store and download the app ES File Explorer on your Internal Storage
- Once installed open the app and click on MENU mentioned on the top left side of the page.
- Now tap on Tools and then turn on ROOT EXPLORER.
- After turn on Root Explorer go back to the app dashboard and go back to destination “/”.
- Now go to folder SYSTEM -> BIN and delete file SU.
- Then go back to another folder SYSTEM -> XBIN and delete file SU.
- Now go back to the folder SYSTEM -> APP and then remove the SUPERUSER.APK file.
- Once the files are deleted reboot your phone, congrats your phone is unrooted.
For more information on Root and Unroot Advan S50D stay updated with this website.