Acer TA71CA1 Root:- Root is a process in which a android smartphone user is permitting the application to break the smartphone security features and allow the third party app to install or handle codes in operating system files which will modify the part or entire user interface or add various feature that were available in latest phone. After your phone is rooted you can install various custom app uploaded by the developers on various website one of the best software that most users will install are the custom recovery software which will later let you install stock or any other operating system in your phone. Other app or software implement in your operating system and allow you to access the feature in one click of buttons. Take an example of hard reset every smartphone has different key combination to reset device but once you install an app on your system you can easily hard reset a device with the help of default organized by an app.
A bit about Acer TA71CA1 before rooting
Display: 7.0 inch TFT (1024 x 600 Resolution)
Operating System: Android v4.2 Jelly Bean
Processor: 1.2 Ghz Dual Core
Internal Space: 8 GB
Battery : 4600 mAH Li-Ion (Upto 12.4 hours of Talktime)
How to Root Acer TA71CA1
Rooting a phone was never been easy in the past but thanks to the community of developers now there are various apps that allow you to root your phone without the need of computer. Below are the two step by step methods in which i have mentioned how you can root you phone with or without PC.
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Using Kingroot App
- Download and Install kingroot app by following the link (http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk).
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Now the app will begin to install, once installed open it and tap on button ONE CLICK ROOT.
- Once the process is finished your phone will be rooted. Be patient during the period of root because some can take upto 30 minutes to root and make sure your phone does not disconnect from internet during rooting.
2) Through Iroot Software
The second method to root is quite bothersome because you need a usb cable and computer to root your smartphone.
- First step is to Unlock Developer Option and enter USB DEBUGGING Mode.
- Once you activated the USB DEBUGGING download and install the software Iroot from the website “http://www.iroot.com/iroot-for-pc”.
- Once installed open the software and connect your smartphone to computer via USB Cable.
- Once your smartphone is connected iroot will automatically download the driver to run software.
- When every driver is downloaded then iroot will show the connected status and redirect to root option.
- Now click on button ROOT and wait for few minutes to root your smartphone.
If you are looking for more apps like Kingoroot then try these out – Framaroot and Towelroot
How to Unroot Acer TA71CA1
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Universal Unroot
Another promising app you should try if the method above failed to unroot your smartphone.
- Visit android play store and install the app Universal Unroot on your smartphone.
- Once installed open the app and tap on UNROOT button.
- Once unroot process was finished then your phone is automatically rebooted and your phone is not rooted anymore.
For more information on how to Root and Unroot Acer TA71CA1 stay updated with this website.