Acer Liquid Z630 Root:- Rooting is one of the hottest topics on internet and every month million of users root their phone to add various app on their android smartphone. Many online users have asked why we need rooting in order to install the particular app on android phone. Well there are lot of answer to the question but to simple put rooting unlock your operating system files which were locked by the developers at the time of uploading the OS on your smartphone so a naive user can’t access or remove any important file. When you install root software and try to unlock the files it will hack the security files and found a loop hole by running various program files and unlocks it so that you can install any app to change system settings.
A bit about Acer Liquid Z630 before rooting
Display: 5.5 inch IPS LCD (720 x 1280 Resolution)
Launched: September 2015
Operating System: Android v5.1 Lollipop
Processor: 1.3 Ghz Quad Core
Internal Space: 8 GB
Battery : 4000 mAH Li-Po (Upto 19.4 hours of Talktime)
How to Root Acer Liquid Z630
Rooting a phone was never been easy in the past but thanks to the community of developers now there are various apps that allow you to root your phone without the need of computer. Below are the two step by step methods in which i have mentioned how you can root you phone with or without PC.
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Using Kingroot App
- Download and Install kingroot app by following the link (http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk).
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Now the app will begin to install, once installed open it and tap on button ONE CLICK ROOT.
- Once the process is finished your phone will be rooted. Be patient during the period of root because some can take upto 30 minutes to root and make sure your phone does not disconnect from internet during rooting.
2) Through Iroot Software
The second method to root is quite bothersome because you need a usb cable and computer to root your smartphone.
- First step is to Unlock Developer Option and enter USB DEBUGGING Mode.
- Once you activated the USB DEBUGGING download and install the software Iroot from the website “http://www.iroot.com/iroot-for-pc”.
- Once installed open the software and connect your smartphone to computer via USB Cable.
- Once your smartphone is connected iroot will automatically download the driver to run software.
- When every driver is downloaded then iroot will show the connected status and redirect to root option.
- Now click on button ROOT and wait for few minutes to root your smartphone.
If you are looking for more apps like Kingoroot then try these out – Framaroot and Towelroot
How to Unroot Acer Liquid Z630
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Universal Unroot
Another promising app you should try if the method above failed to unroot your smartphone.
- Visit android play store and install the app Universal Unroot on your smartphone.
- Once installed open the app and tap on UNROOT button.
- Once unroot process was finished then your phone is automatically rebooted and your phone is not rooted anymore.
For more information on how to Root and Unroot Acer Liquid Z630 stay updated with this website.