Acer Iconia Tab A700 Root:- We have encountered various online users who just know that rooting is a way to install custom app on your mobile phone but it is more than just installing some apps with rooting you can change or edit almost any files available in your phone means it is way for you to become a developer of your phone. So after rooting your phone don’t rely or completely trust another developer apps untill you found positive number of users review on that program. For instance program such as xposed framework has positive number of reviews and huge list of users so you can easily trust that program. Ok so without in further delay let’s take a look at how you can safely root and unroot your smartphone.
A bit about Acer Iconia Tab A700 before rooting
Display: 10.1 inch LCD (1920 x 1200 Resolution)
Launched: January 2012
Operating System: Android v4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
Processor: 1.3 Ghz Quad Core
Internal Space: 16 GB
Battery : 9800 mAh (Upto 12.1 Hours of Talktime)
How to Root Acer Iconia Tab A700
In recent times rooting is one of the trickiest method that only a developer can perform but the times changes and now even a novice smartphone users can root his phone thanks to one click apps.
Before following one our method to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Through Framaroot App
- Go to the following url “https://framaroot-app.com/” and install the app.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared during installation titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Open the app after installation and on select an option to execute choose INSTALL SUPERSU.
- On Select an Exploit tap on BOROMIR.
- This might result in two option first one is Exploit successful means your smartphone is rooted and second option is Your device seems not vulnerable to exploit which means this smartphone is highly protected by developer that’s why it can’t be rooted.
2) Through Root Master
- Go to the following url “https://rootmaster.co/” and download the app on your smartphone.
- Once downloaded install it if it show message Install Blocked follow the third instruction mention in Kingoroot.
- Now open the app and you will see only one button name START tap on it.
- Once you tap on it then smartphone rooting will begin.
- Once your phone is rooted it will show a successful message then restart your phone to complete the process.
Note: This method complies with Supersu means you can unroot your device by using the method mentioned in our Unroot Section.
3) Through Iskysoft Toolbox
The third method to root is quite bothersome because you need a usb cable and computer to root your smartphone.
- First step is to Unlock Developer Option and activate USB DEBUGGING Mode.
- Now download the software from following url “https://toolbox.iskysoft.com/android-root.html” and install it on your computer.
- After installation connect your smartphone with computer via USB cable and wait till the plug and play load driver for your smartphone and install it on computer.
- Once you smartphone is ready open the software and click on button ROOT.
- Now wait till the rooting process is finished. Don’t turn off your computer and internet connection during this process.
Apart from above two more apps such as kingoroot and iroot are considered best to root smartphone.
How to Unroot Acer Iconia Tab A700
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download the Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Es File Explorer
- Go to play store and download the app ES File Explorer on your Internal Storage
- Once installed open the app and click on MENU mentioned on top left side of the page.
- Now tap on Tools and then turn on ROOT EXPLORER.
- After turn on Root Explorer go back to the app dashboard and go back to destination “/”.
- Now go to folder SYSTEM -> BIN and delete file SU.
- Then go back to another folder SYSTEM -> XBIN and delete file SU.
- Now go back to folder SYSTEM -> APP and then remove SUPERUSER.APK file.
- Once the files are deleted reboot your phone, congrats your phone is unroot.
Using Universal Unroot
Another promising app you should try if every method above failed to unroot your smartphone.
- Visit android play store and install the app Universal Unroot on your smartphone.
- Once installed open the app and tap on UNROOT button.
- Once unroot process was finished then your phone is automatically rebooted and your phone is not rooted anymore.
For more information on Root and Unroot Acer Iconia Tab A700 stay updated to this website.