Acer B1-723 Iconia Talk 7 Root:- Rooting is by far the most advance feature and application used on android device till now that is why many android users reluctant about using this feature on their smartphone and many of them are even considered as threat towards their phone but believe me if you do this right this function will be boon to your smartphone which not only upgrade your phone hardware but even modify them to make it unique. Rooting was often used to install stock rom and custom recovery software in smartphone. It will allow user to modify any file located in smartphone or even upgrade it to add more feature such as fast boot and hard reset by pressing the power button and choosing the option. So let’s take a look on how you can root your phone:-
A bit about Acer B1-723 Iconia Talk 7 before rooting
Display: 7.0 inch TFT (1024 x 600 Resolution)
Operating System: Android v5.1 Lollipop
Processor: 1.3 Ghz
Internal Space: 16 GB
Battery : 3380 mAH Li-Po (Upto 10.0 hours of Talktime)
How to Root Acer B1-723 Iconia Talk 7
Rooting a phone was never been easy in the past but thanks to the community of developers now there are various apps that allow you to root your phone without the need of computer. Below are the two step by step methods in which i have mentioned how you can root you phone with or without PC.
Before following one of our methods to root your device please activate debugging mode in your smartphone.
1) Using Kingroot App
- Download and Install kingroot app by following the link (http://d.kingoapp.com/default/KingoRoot.apk).
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone tap on the app for installation.
- Before installation the app required your permission because you are installing a custom app so when a pop-up prompt message will be appeared titled INSTALL BLOCKED just go to SETTINGS and tap on UNKNOWN SOURCE as shown in Figure.
- Now the app will begin to install, once installed open it and tap on button ONE CLICK ROOT.
- Once the process is finished your phone will be rooted. Be patient during the period of root because some can take upto 30 minutes to root and make sure your phone does not disconnect from internet during rooting.
2) Through SRSRoot Software
The second method to root is quite bothersome and you need usb cable and computer to root.
- Go to the following website “http://www.srsroot.com/” and install the software on your computer by clicking on download tab given at top of the page.
- Once installed open software and connect your smartphone via USB Cable.
- Make sure you enable USB DEBUGGING before continuing.
- Now click on ROOT DEVICE button on top left corner to start rooting device.
If you are looking for more apps like Kingoroot then try these out – Framaroot and Towelroot
How to Unroot Acer B1-723 Iconia Talk 7
Just like rooting you should unroot your phone whenever you visit customer service office to repair your smartphone or installing operating system updates on your smartphone.
Using Supersu App
- Go To Playstore and Download Supersu App.
- Now go to settings page, scroll down and tap on FULL UNROOT.
Using Universal Unroot
Another promising app you should try if the method above failed to unroot your smartphone.
- Visit android play store and install the app Universal Unroot on your smartphone.
- Once installed open the app and tap on UNROOT button.
- Once unroot process was finished then your phone is automatically rebooted and your phone is not rooted anymore.
For more information on how to Root and Unroot Acer B1-723 Iconia Talk 7 stay updated with this website.